One of the best things I’ll do to cool off on a hot summer day is by drinking something refreshing and cold. And it can get boring to drink just water all the time, and it’s hard to avoid drinking something that isn’t loaded with sugar. The struggle has never been more real. Am I right?
Today I’m sharing a watermelon strawberry spritzer that’s refreshing and light. It’s the perfect drink to have on a summer night. Because it’s pretty it’s easier to drink, plus I think it would also be so good for a party or brunch.
You can also get more creative with spritzers, and mix different fruits with it to your liking. Since watermelon and strawberries are in season I went with those fruits.
Like most drinks this one is super simple and easy to make and you just need a few ingredients.
- Watermelon 1/2 cup
- Strawberries 3-4
- Elderflower Syrup 1 tsp
- 1 can of San Pellegrino Sparkling Soda in Lemon
- Start off by blending the watermelon and strawberries in the blender to puree with the elderflower syrup
- Then put into a glass first so the puree is at the bottom
- Now comes the tricky part. Pour the soda in the glass and watch the puree go up and be all fizzy.
- Add a bit of Elderflower Syrup to sweeten.
Top it with some extra fruit or a straw and enjoy!
Did I say this was easy or what? I’m always so amazed at how easy it is to make a drink and it’s still so good. I love this drink because it’s light, and fruity. It’s is a little strong on the lemon side because of the soda. If that’s not your thing you can always switch flavors or use club soda. It’s really up to what you want. So that’s all for this drink.