Our queen Paula Deen says “everything is better with butter” and we couldn’t agree with her more. Butter is one of those ingredients you can put in anything and it adds a creamy element to a dish and give it another element of flavor.
One way to step up your butter game is to add some flavor to it. Plus it’s super easy to take flavored butter. All you have to do is pick out what ingredients and spices and mix into some room temperature butter.
We made this cheesy herb butter that would be perfect on toasted bread, or pasta.
What you need:
Butter- room tempature
Chives- chopped – 1 Tablespoon
Basil- Chopped or dried – 1 Tablespoon
Parmesan cheese- 1 Tablespoon
Feta cheese- 1 Tablespoon
Once you chop and shred all of the ingredients put them onto a bowl with the butter an mix together.
Once mixed up spread onto bread, or put it in a container and enjoy later!
If you want to get even crazier I have a couple more recipes with a sweet and spicy versions down in the recipe card.
Have a good week!
- Butter- room tempature
- Chives- chopped - 1 Tablespoon
- Basil- Chopped or dried - 1 Tablespoon
- Parmesan cheese- 1 Tablespoon
- Feta cheese- 1 Tablespoon
- Once you chop and shred all of the ingredients put them onto a bowl with the butter an mix together.
- 1 Stick of unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Bring the butter to room temperature, then mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- 1 Stick of salted butter
- 1 Tablespoon of chilli powder
- 1 Teaspoon of chipotle powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of smoked paprika
- Bring the butter to room temperature, and mix all ingredients together in a bowl.