Hi friends! Since the big day is finally here we wanted to remember/remind everyone what we’re thankful for. We know it can be easy to get overwhelmed with life (especially around the holidays) and forget about the good things and people but it’s important to remember them and be grateful for what you have.
So here’s what Sara’s thankful for:
1. My family. It’s a cliche, but I’m grateful to have good parents who love and support me, give me a roof over my head, lol.
2. Food,ha. Besides the obvious fact that it keeps me alive, I do love to make and eat food. I’m not the most artistic person but in some strange way I feel like I can make food and get creative with it and express myself in a creative way. 🙂
3. New opportunities. So many new things have happened this year (good and bad) and I’ve grown from it. I always try and be open to new opportunities in my professional, and personal life and have no regrets because good things have come from it.
4. Coffee/caffeine. I know it’s a bit shallow but I would be unable to do more than half of what I have to do on a daily basis if I didn’t have my coffee. I’m sure all of the other sleep deprived people can relate. Caffeine lovers unite!
5. You guys! I’m so thankful for our readers and followers. Sometimes blogging can seem like another thing I have to do because I’m obligated. But I do it because I love it and you guys motivate me to come up with new ideas for the blog!
Here’s What Hannah’s Thankful For:
1.) My friends. Having friends that I can count on is very important to me. I’ve made some really great ones in my years at college, and at work. I’m always thankful that I have people that I can count on, and talk to about anything.
2.) This is sort of depressing for a Thanksgiving post, but not that long ago I was having a hard time finding a job, and I was getting super discouraged. All I wanted was a job so that I could support myself through college and it seemed like every door that opened, was slammed shut. So, I thank God for my current job, and even though I complain about customers sometimes, and the hours, I really and truly am grateful for it.
3.) My Career. Since graduating earlier this summer I’ve been amazed to see the opportunities come to further my career. I’ve had several new photography clients and weddings, as well as gotten the chance to display my work in several shows. Currently, I have my first solo show up. I’m thankful for the opportunities to further my photography that have been coming my way, and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year, and the next will hold.
4.) I’m thankful for the country I live in. The United States has it’s issues, but I’m really grateful to live in this country, and to be able to enjoy all of the freedoms, technology, cleanliness etc that I have here. There are people in the world that are doing so much worse than I am, and are in countries with poorer living conditions.
5.)This blog and our readers. I’m gonna kind of steal Sara’s thing because it’s one of my top as well. I’m so thankful that this little blog has grown from a thing two friends wanted to do with their free time, to something that other people love as well. I’m thankful to each and every one of you as readers. You guys are truly awesome, and your comments and support are the best thing ever.
Happy Turkey Day, guys! If you get a chance, you should totally share some photos of your feasts with us! Simply tag us in one of the social media channels of your choice. We’d love to see all of the yumminess you have going on today!